For the sake of ~love~, here are some fun, spit-fire Qs to run through with potential online dating matches pre-date to see if you're compatible. Honestly, you're welcome, because this just might save you precious hours/days/months/years.
- Do you spend your Friday night vegging out on the couch, or hitting the gym because it's "not crowded?"
- Is your drunk snack a slice of pizza, or nut butter on an apple?
- Is your idea of working out lifting heavy weights, or walking to the nearest ice cream shop two blocks away?
- Do you go to Whole Foods for the fresh produce or the bangin’ chicken strips in the hot section?
- Is your idea of a good IG post a couple's workout video or a thirst trap on the beach?
- When someone orders soft pretzel sticks for the table, do you grab the biggest one before anyone else can, or decline because it's not your cheat day?
- Are you gluten and/or dairy free, or just consume a lot of Tums?
- Do you actually like tacos, or do you just not want to be in an argument with your partner for "not suggesting something other than tacos"?
- How do you feel about bread baskets?Do you and your crush's answers line up? Then there you have it, guys. The true test for compatibility.
Cosmo Poll: Do you think lifestyle habits are supes important in compatibility?
- 31%-There are more important things