I've been getting back into cooking more and Salmon is always a favorite in the Couture household. I've been eyeing this everything but the bagel cream cheese salmon for a Monte so this weekend I thought I would give it a go.
I used this one pan recipe from Pinterest but let me just say t not really a one pan recipe because the salmon and the green beans cook a lot faster than the potatoes. But its all good, I just took the Salmon out and cooked the taters a little longer.
- 12-3 pound piece of salmon
- 3/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons Everything but the bagel seasoning or more
- 1poundfresh french green beans
- 1poundbaby potatoes washed and cut
- 2 tablespoonsolive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line your sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place salmon in the center of the sheet pan.
- Dab the salmon with a paper towel. You want the top of the salmon to be dry enough for the cream cheese to spread.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly on the salmon.
- Sprinkle the salmon with Everything but the bagel seasoning.
- Arrange potatoes and green beans on your sheet pan.
- Drizzle potatoes and green beans with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes. If you think the salmon is cooked before the vegetables, place foil over the salmon or remove the salmon from the oven.
- Remove from the oven and eat!
I was a little heavy handed with the everything bagel so I would say go easy on that because you don't need much to flavor the salmon with the saltiness of the cream cheese. I think I'm putting this into the rotation for sure!
~ Hugs and Smiles ~ Riley Couture