Being an influencer might be one of the biggest dream jobs to have, but apparently that amount of influence might have gone to someone's head because they are looking for a part-time 24/7 on-call personal assistant!
An anonymous “well-known celebrity/influencer with 10+ million followers” on YouTube recently posted an ad for an assistant and it’s getting roasted on social media because of what it asks for for only a part-time job.
The influencer was looking for an “organized/available/diligent personal assistant,” with qualities including:
- Be “on property around 8 hours a day cleaning, cooking, communicating with producer/videographer/editor/manager’/all stylists/cleaning services/other celebrities/friends.”
- You will have to answer your phone/be on call almost 24/7.
- You must keep all emotional/private matters away from this world.
- You must be able to remain calm, rational and hardworking at all time
- You must be able to be the bad guy, remove emotion, handle intense conversations and bounce back instantly from any mistakes without emotion.
- You must remain sober yet social and inviting in very high profile environments.
Other responsibilities include:
- Wake the client each day with schedule, coffee and all other requests
- Managing, analyzing and reporting all social media posting and performance
- Constantly be letting maids/make up artists/editors/stylists/ etc. enter home or office.
- Organize and pack/unpack clients bags constantly.
Would you apply for this job? I think we're going to pass on this opportunity for now...
Photo Credit: Getty Images