Man Burned To Death From Porta Potty Fire In M&T Bank Stadium Parking Lot

Photo: Getty

WMAR Baltimore has reported that on Sunday, Feb. 17, a man passed away from burns after exiting a porta potty that was on fire in M&T Bank Stadium's parking lot H, which is located off of W. Ostend St. Yes, you read that correctly.

Abby Isaacs reported from the scene with photos saying that 3 porta potties were enflamed and the man collapsed once he was outside of the porta potty he was occupying.

 

The man who died is believed to be known as "Reggie" from a local shelter and that he would use propane tanks as a source of heat during the winter months. While it has yet to be confirmed that this was the cause of the fire, the Baltimore Police are continuing the investigation and do not believe foul play was involved, WMAR reported.

A biker passing through the area caught the below footage of the fire.

 

title

Content Goes Here