This is sponsored content
Wanna "Get A Life"? Click HERE to enter to win a FREE SIX-MONTH LEASE!
ICON residences at The Rotunda are changing the way Baltimore lives! 379 world-class apartments surround ground floor retail, giving you everything you love about living in the Hampden area with the features and amenities you won't be able to live without. ICON is the place to be to keep your finger on the pulse of everything that's happening in Charm City. Live, work and play with a luxurious lifestyle, including pool, fitness center, shopping, dining and entertainment! Pet friendly too!
Community Amenities include:
- Club room with pool table
- Concierge services
- Conference room
- Cyber Cafe
- Event plaza
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Lobby lounge with fireplace and seating
- Multi-level covered parking garage
- Pet washing station
- Resort-style outdoor pool
- Secure bike storage and work space
- Smoke- free community
Apartment Amenities include:
- Carpeted sleeping areas with large walk-in closets
- Ceramic tile bathrooms
- Durable wood laminate flooring in living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling and bay windows
- Full-size washer/dryer in unit
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Juliette or Walk-out Balcony
- Kitchen island with breakfast bar
- Stainless appliances
- Walk-out patio with street access
Watch this video to learn more about the ICON Residences at The Rotunda:
Every weekday in April, we'll toss out daily qualifying prizes from Rotunda retailers, including giftcards to MOM's Organic Market, Cinebistro or Pet Valu. Other qualifying prizes include a one-month membership to Brick Bodies or Corepower Yoga… with one lucky winner winning the Grand Prize!
Grand Prize Party with all daily qualifying winners to be held outside the Icon Residences on Thursday, May 4th at 6:00PM
Winner will be held accountable to all terms of the lease agreement, policies & procedures, and be subject to, and must pass, a criminal background check and credit check as per the terms of our standard leasing process.
Grand Prize Winner shall (a) execute a standard residential lease for the Unit; and (b) post a security deposit of $500.00, which security deposit shall be returned at the conclusion of the rental period so long as there is compliance with the rental contract (c) a $300 pet fee down payment for pet owners with $150 being returned if no damage occurs at the end of the 6-month lease.